Sunday, January 17, 2016

Birthday Card Order - Set 1

I made several birthday cards for a friend.  She wanted cards for their sons and daughters.

Left: For this card I chose double sided designer card stock by Webster Pages called Winter Wonder and placed the fold at the top.  I cut the Spellbinder A2 Ribbon Threader die in white card stock.  I added a length of pink seam binding threaded through the slots, tied a knot and trimmed the ends.  I adhered that to the card front.  I then printed the greeting which features a background I designed with the sentiment in a shaded oval.  This was trimmed and adhered in the center of the die cut.

Right: I chose double sided designer paper in this hounds tooth type pattern by Authentique - Autumn
Three.  I selected a deep terracotta color for the card base.  I tied a piece of dark chocolate brown seam binding about the DSP before I adhered it to the card front.  The  knot was placed to the right so I could place the greeting on the left.  The greeting was designed with a digital rope oval frame into which I added the sentiment.  Once printed, I cut it with the Stampin Up Window Frame framelits.  I added a square (2 3/8") of the same card stock as the card behind.  This was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I started with a light green card base.  I cut a layer from the Winter Wonder DSP as I used in the first card.  I tied a piece of pink seam binding around the DSP aligned on the right side.  I then tied another piece onto it to make the bow. This was then adhered to the card front. I created a digital version of the pop bottle flower from this project.  I designed the greeting with the digital flower, an oval and the sentiment in dark grey with a frame. It printed and trimmed to the edge and mounted to the DSP layer to the left of the bow.


This card is made with the reverse side of the designer paper from card two on the same card stock.  I tied a piece of dark chocolate seam binding across the bottom third of the DSP then adhered it to the card front.  I then printed the greeting with a tree from CKLER.  I added the square measuring 2 3/8 inches of the color as the card.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.