Monday, January 25, 2016

Card Club - Incentive


When the ladies in card club sign up for the whole semester they get a small gift.  These are the cards I made this session.
They are made with Stampin Up Blossoms Abound stamp set.  I selected several of the flowers and sentiments which I just mixed and matched.   There was the square, the wreath and the rectangle.  These were done on white card stock and the colors are Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, and Wild Wasabi.  They are great cards to have on hand so when one needs a quick card they are ready to go.



























I thought there should be at least one male oriented card in the set so I chose the Wetlands stamp set. I did it in Soft Suede.  The goose and the greeting are both from this set. I love the sketchy feel to the graphics in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.