Thursday, January 21, 2016

HB - Pink and Blue

I made this card for a friend who celebrated a birthday recently and I'm seeing her today. 

I started with the Stampin Up Winter Bright DSP, which I chose the strips.  I then cut a layer of Bashful Blue textured and adhered it to the card front.  I then adhered the 3.25" square piece of DSP to the top half of the layer.  I cut a flower from Pretty in Pink with the Blossom Party die.  I cut a butterfly from Bashful Blue and layered it onto the flower.  I stamped the sentiment from the Perfect Punches stamp set in Garden Green on Whisper White.  I cut it out by hand because my extra large oval punch has stopped punching.  I mounted it to the card front with 3D foam tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.