Monday, January 18, 2016

Mosaic Monday - Stills & Tea

While under the weather recently I decided that I would change from my regular Rooibios Chai with cream to a tea with no cream.  I found Jade Citrus Mint from Teavana which is a green tea that I could drink with just a bit of honey.  It is delicious.

I selected a clear glass cake stand onto which I placed some glass ornaments. The collection includes matte white pine cones & shiny round balls, matte silver balls, pearl hearts, and mercury glass stars.

I continue to set up tea related stills.  I have reorganized my storage of table setting materials so I can see them all at once.

I chose the white lacy edge tray, the navy tea pot with 2 of the matching cups, a yellow vase with sunflowers and a yellow candle on a mercury glass holder.

Submitting to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage.

4 comments:

  1. The jade citrus mint tea sounds interesting! Love the white lace tray in your pretty tea-related still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the tea sounds wonderful, I would like to try the Citrus mint. Your arrangement with the glass balss is pretty. Lovely mosaics and images. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to give up milk in my tea but since black teas are my favourite I still need it, and honey for a sweetener.
    The blue and yellow still life is very nice, I need to get back at mine as I'm behind a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia, I absolutely love what you did with the "white laced tray"! Brilliant!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.