Friday, January 8, 2016

Share Your Cup - Cards, Original Paper and Tea

I'm joining Share Your Cup hosted by Carol at Art and Sand.

I've been busy already this year.
I am working on a card order for a client and here are a couple of the cards I have made so far.  I have quite a few more to make.  I will blog the collection with it is complete.







I create some decorative paper for cards to replenish my supply of Unique Cards at the gallery. I made 15 sheets of paper with various colors.  This blue makes me think summer and blue ocean water.







I have been relaxing too!  I started enjoying the several loose teas I received at Christmas.  I received a Christmas Tea, Masala Chai and this Christmas Collection of herbal teas from Tea Desire.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful.

    One of my goals for the year is to do more paper crafts. I used to make cards all the time, but I haven't made one in ages. I am teaching a book making class at my house next week so I will be getting my hands on lots of paper.

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.