Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sympathy Cards


I made these cards for my brother in law and his family. His father Joe had a stroke in June 2015 and has been in hospital and extended care since that time.  He passed away Sunday and the funeral is today.  I have shared many meals with this man as the families lived near each other and extended family was included in birthday and other celebrations. He will be sorely missed.  I believe he is in a better place.  

The pear paper is by Basic Grey DSP. One card is coordinated with teal card stock and the other with a brown card.  The greetings are Stampin Up Word Window punchies.  I have hot glued ivory canvas butterflies on all three.  On the 2 pear ones I have added grosgrain ribbon in coordinating colors.

The polka dot paper is by Bella Blvd - One Fall Day - Needle in a Haystack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.