Monday, February 22, 2016

Card Club - Feb - DS Split

This is a designer paper split using coordinating double sided paper. I selected paper from Fancy Pants - Fancy Free collection - Tradition.  I cut the DSP to 4.00 x 5.25 then cut it at 3.5 inches.  I turned the smaller piece over and tape them back together with tape.  I placed the gold metallic ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the back. The laye was then adhered to the card front as a single piece. This is a great versatile design because it can become a tall or wide card.  I used the SU circle punches to create the greeting. I assembled it by adhering the 1 1/4" circle to the 1 3/8" circle then to the scallop circle.  The scallop is attached to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The second card features paper from WeRMemory Keepers - Urban Window Collection - Boho Chic Funky Fix. This one was put together in the portrait orientation which contributes to the design's flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.