Monday, February 22, 2016

Card Club - Feb - Large Greeting

The starting point for this card was a set of handmade paper flowers.  I had them in several colors.  I have used the aqua and golden yellow ones in these kits.  I've included sympathy greetings as well for the blue card.
There are 3 sizes and patterns on the flowers.  I coordinated the greeting color with the card and the flowers. Once the greeting was adhered to the card front the largest flower is placed in the top left hand corner.  A push pin is used to create a hole in the card front. I placed the white sequin then the smallest flower then the medium then the largest one on the brad.  The prongs of the brad are pushed through the hole and press apart on the inside of the card. The large greeting is my own design.  I can print it any color I need to which works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.