Friday, February 5, 2016

Christmas Squares

It's been months since I worked on challenge cards.  I had a bit of time today so I did it.
I started with a Stampin Up Old Olive card which I put in the landscape orientation.  I have selected Letters to Santa DSP which was trimmed to leave a small border. I wrapped a piece of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon over the join of 2 pieces of DSP. The ends are taped to the back.  I stamped the greeting and distressed the edges with Old Olive on WW. The greeting is from Good Greetings. I adhered it across the bottom third of the card.  I cut a piece of Early Espresso with the QuicKutz Square Window die.  I adhered a piece of WW behind it and stamped a snowflake from the Delightful Decorations stamp set with Old Olive in each square.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Submitting this card to the following challenges:
Stampin Celebration - Sketch - 121

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Frame It

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Holly Jolly for our FRAME IT challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that striped background - perfect choice for our sketch challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card.Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.