Saturday, February 27, 2016

Share Your Cup - The Bs

These are the blues that came to me this week.

I found another dish that matches my blue dinnerware.  I'm not sure who makes it because there is absolutely no markings on the bottom at all.

I needed a bottle brush for my travel mug and my yellow tea pot so I was on the look out.  I found this one at IKEA the other day and look at the color!!! The price was great as well.


These are the birds I saw this week.  I was working at the dining room table which faces a large window and movement caught my eye. I checked and saw this bird on the tree outside.  It had a red throat/chest so I'm not sure what type it is.  The other was a bird of a different kind.  Again, as the late afternoon sun hit the plane it stood out in the clear blue sky.

During my late afternoon walk I caught the sun on the dome of this government building.  The shine as it hits the edge, the completely still flag, and the trees in the foreground all contribute to a great picture.

That's some of my week.

Submitting to Share Your Cup hosted by Carol at Art & Sand.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you certainly have the blues.

    What beautiful shades.

    Thanks for sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.