Saturday, March 26, 2016

Baby Boy - Artemis

I made this card for my nephew's son who was born in Feb 2016.  We will see him for the first time this weekend on Saturday evening at a family celebration.
I started with a deep teal card folded in half to make a large card. I cut the designer paper by Adornit - Carolee's Creations - Cold Water Collection - Ice.  I printed the first part of the sentiment onto it along with the banner and then trimmed it to leave a small border.  I then adhered his name in large letters which I had cut from the same card stock as the card with my Sizzix Shadow Box Alphabet dies.  I adhered them along the bottom but as you can see not quite straight.  I added confetti triangles to repeat the ones in the banner.   The card colors complement the gift wrap I used on the gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.