Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge - March - Purple / Wisemen

This is my card for this month's challenge.

I applied liquid acrylic color diluted with water to photo paper with a paint brush. One for yellow a large one of purple. I planned where I applied the color based on the graphic of the wisemen or kings.  The image comes from Pixabay. Once the photo paper was dry I printed the image in ink jet black on top of the color.  I trimmed the 4x6 inch photo paper to 4 x 5.25 inches. I adhered the main image to the black card. I flagged the ends of the banner with the Stampin Up Banner Triple punch. I applied the banner greeting on the card front with 3D foam tape.  I used a purple card on the right.

Submitting to the following challenges:
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges #13

Holly Jolly - Add a sentiment


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great creativity! Love the non traditional Christmas colors!
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used that kind of medium - I love the look of it on you card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.