Friday, March 4, 2016

Decorative Paper - Card Set 1

This is another collection of cards for sale at the gallery.  I started with the green paste paper which I trimmed to leave small border.  I adhered it to a dark green card.  I printed a large greeting layer on white then cut out the Happy with the Sizzix Phrase die.  This was adhered to the paste paper then I added 3 gold stars cut with the Sizzix Stars die.


This card features a piece of decorative paper made with pink ink and marked with a letterpress die from Sizzix. I brayed some Night of Navy ink onto it then pressed it onto the pink paper.  It only left a faint mark.  I cut the piece to leave a small border.  I place a piece of crisp ribbon down the centre and taped the ends to the back. It was adhered to the card front.  I then place a silver metallic scallop circle then a white silk flower topped with a smaller pink one held in place with a tiny navy brad.  I trimmed the vellum greeting to 4" and placed onto the card front as shown and held it in place with 2 tiny brads.
This card features ink sponged background paper in light to dark green. I printed some script and postage digital stamps onto it in black.  The paper was trimmed and adhered with postage on the left to a medium warm teal card front.  I added a teal teapot cut with the Cricut and the Folk Art Festival cartridge.  I mounted the teapot with 3D foam tape.  Before I adhered it I placed a piece of mint green card stock behind the holes to highlight them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.