Friday, March 4, 2016

Decorative Paper - Card Set 3

This bright bold paper was done with alcohol ink on an acrylic plate and picked it up with 4x6 photo paper.  I printed the large greeting on white then I cut the FRIEND word from it with the Stampin Up Little Letters Thinlits.  I adhered the alcohol background paper to a black card.  I added some black washi tape to the centre of the white.  I then added 3 sets silk flowers onto it held in place with tiny brads. I adhered the white greeting layer with 3D foam tape.

The decorative paper on this card was done with masking areas on white heavy bond paper with every day items.  The diamond shapes were done with a net material.  Other areas were spritzed with colored ink a bottle.  I placed a piece of aqua chevron washi tape on the left. I adhered it to a yellow card.  I placed a teal teapot cut with the Cricut and the Folk Art Festival cartridge.  I added a greeting punched with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch.  I then placed an green one cut in half and offset on the back.








This card would be nice for a guy.  I used a piece of white heavy bond paper and sponged on acrylic paint in a variety of colors such as green, brown, tan and yellow.  I trimmed the paper to leave a small border on the black card.  I applied several lengths of black and white chevron washi tape in several directions.  I added a Tim Holtz Old Jalopy die cut in black. It is raised with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.