Friday, March 4, 2016

Decorative Paper - Card Set 4

This is another alcohol ink background in yellow and turquoise on 4x6 inch photo paper.  I trimmed it and adhered it to the card front of a yellow card.  I cut a blue card stock layer with the Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday thin die.  I added deep yellow washi tape in chevron pattern across the bottom.  I adhered that to the alcohol ink background.  I added a small piece of yellow chevron washi tape in the upper right hand corner.


This background paper was made with liquid acrylic ink in blues and yellows.  It was very diluted with water and applied to photo paper with a large paint brush.  I just love the watery feel.  I added a white double edge punched border with the Martha Stewart daisy border punch.  I added a narrow piece of turquoise card stock down it's centre.  I added a medium and small silk white flower over the scallop accent held in place with a large turquoise brad.



This decorative paper is paste paper was made with acrylic paint and home paste.  The paste was applied and then the paper was folded in half and pulled apart.  Then marks were made with a tool. I cut the paper with the Stampin Up Top Note and the vellum greeting was cut with the same die.  I adhered the top note to the front of the navy card.  I adhered the clear embossed greeting with a tiny star brad.  I added a lime green butterfly punchie made with Martha Stewart punch in the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.