Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gift Card

Here's another card.  I created the gift rectangles of solid card stock in blue and white with accents of Designer Paper. The designer paper is from Michaels Recollection paper.  The green card stock is from a value pack, interesting how they coordinate.  I cut narrow strips of DSP paper to add to the gift as ribbon.  The Gift Bow Topper die is from Lil Inkers which I cut in white. I placed the vellum greeting between the bow and the gift and trimmed it to the card edge on the right. Being a gift it can be customized to many occasions and seasons by changing the designer paper.  Versatile design. Love those.  Might work well as a gift card holder.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylvia...thank you for visiting me and leaving your kind comment This card is truly beautiful. What a talent you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.