Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Gift

I made a bright spring card.  The stamp is Gift by Magenta Stamps (a Canadian Company).  I embossed it with bright pink powder and fussy cut around the image with scissors.  I layered it onto a piece of turquoise cardstock onto which I printed my own background design of stars.  I punched 2 holes near to middle of the bow and pulled through a length of grosgrain ribbon in yellow and tied a bow.  Trimmed the ribbon ends.  This layer was adhered to a yellow layer repeating the yellow color then onto a bright pink card.  It creates a wonderful spring card.

The stamp I have owned for 20 years or so and have not used in forever. The bright pink embossing powder I don't think I have ever used.
Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)
The cards are going to the girls on my card exchange group list for March.


Submitting this to:
NBUS Challenge hosted by Darnell at DJKardKreations
CST Home Page Challenge - something from our stash we have not used in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.