Saturday, March 19, 2016

Vintage Bazaar - Today
























Drop by and say hi today!  For my handmade items, I will have 2016-17 photo calendars - Retro & Beauty, Greeting Card Gift Sets, Nifty Notes, Alphabet Photography, Birthday Invitations which can be personalized.

There will be vintage items at some of the vendors.  I have a few items myself.

Looking forward to see you there if you are in the area.

Update:
Below is a list of the vendors I spent the day with who had very good variety of vintage product to sell. Some of the items available were: vintage brooches, linens, chairs, toys, vinyl, photos, pottery, glass, a bingo ball machine from the 20s, cast iron lamp, wagon wheels, wood drawers, furniture and much more.

Alberta Vintage  - Jenna
Aunty Olive's Basement
Corey & Tim
Dottie's Vintage - Jenn
Grandma's Vintage Everything
Lemon Bar Vintage
Relic's Relics
Terrariums by Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.