Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Garden Week - Card

I made this card for the Home Page Card Challenge at CST.  The challenge is to choose a holiday in April and make a card to go with it.  I chose Week 2 which is Garden Week.
I chose one of my 4 inch photos featuring a beautiful pink tulip. I cut it with the Die-namics Stitched Square Frame thin dies which gives me the frame and the inner square. I trimmed the inner square with the paper cutter to make it a bit smaller than the opening of the frame. I chose a pink card which matched the tulips very well.  I adhered the stitched frame to the card front.  The center square is adhered with 3D foam tape to raise it a bit.  Now the border of pink shows through the frame.  I embossed the bottom edge of the card with the Cuttlebug Nathaniel`s Penwork border embossing folder.  I will have to work out how to get it centered on the card but it is the perfect width so I will work it.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.