Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Gold Glitter Sunburst

I managed to cut the Stampin Up Sunburst Thinlit die from something other than yellow card stock.  It`s gold glitter so it was not too much of a stretch.  I placed it on it`s side so it does not look so much as a sun, which helps.  This is a birthday card for a young lady who is growing up quickly.  I started with a white card.  I added a layer of purple which was adhered to the card front.  I adhered the gold glitter sunburst die onto the card front and trimmed the rays to the card edge.  I added a sentiment made up of a Spellbinder Nestabilities scallop circle No.2 from the center of the large set cut from hot pink and a color printed greeting which coordinates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.