Sunday, May 1, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge - May - Red / Sleigh

It's time for a Christmas card.  The challenge was red / sleigh.  I decided I did not want to go with the traditional Santa Sleigh. 

After doing an internet search I decided on a vintage Christmas card.  I downloaded a few and finally decided on this one.  It's a bit retro with a red sleigh filled with brightly wrapped gifts and a skinny tree in the back there.  The colors are red, true blue, silver grey and white.  I sized the image to the ratio I wanted and printed 4 per half sheet.  I layered it onto a true blue from the Nautical collection leaving a narrow border.  I then layered it onto a piece of red again leaving a narrow border. I printed the red greeting onto a grey card in the bottom right hand corner.  I added a silver satin ribbon on the left hand side and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I adhered the sleigh accent to to the top left hand corner with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.