Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Macro Monday 2 - Blossoms

I found several blossoms on my walks this week. The lilacs are just starting open up. It seems early for them to be blooming.  I did not detect their fragrance so I will have to check back later.










This is a white Zinnia on a wreath placed at the Grant Notley Park’s Broken Families Obelisk during a memorial service for the annual Day of Mourning held April 28th.













This is an bud of a flower I found on my walk the other day.  There was one partially open.  After doing some research I think it is a Clematis.




The community garden has a plot with these tulips and daffodils in full bloom. It was a real delight to see them.

Sharing these at Macro Monday 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.