Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rounded Squares with Banner

I made this card to meet a challenge which closed before I finished my card.  Missed the deadline.

I started with a deep warm green card.  I added a strip of the decorative card stock down the center of the card.  I created the square accent with 4 rounded squares made up of 1.25" decorative ones adhered to the 1.5" solid blue green ones.  These were then adhered to a piece of deep orange card stock 3.25" square. I created the banner from the same orange card stock and flagged the ends with the Stampin Up Banner Triple Punch.  I added a SU Word Window greeting in the middle of the banner. The greeting was adhered to the middle of the square accent with 3D foam tape.

A non traditional colored Christmas card.

Submitting to Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I love that paper...so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on that paper! Thanks for joining us at this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.