Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Vintage Snowman

I started with the Vintage Snowman die cut from K&Company Cardstock & Acetate set.  I chose a green card which worked with the bow in the gift he is holding.  I searched my stash for a off white vellum which happened to have stripes.  I attached it to the card front with 4 tiny red brads in all four corners.  I adhered the snowman die cut to the vellum layer.  I used vellum adhesive by Tombow to adhered the acetate greetings placed below the gift.  I added an acetate snowflake in the top right hand corner held in place with a tiny red brad.

These die cut sets really facilitate the making of cards because all the elements coordinate nicely.

Submitting to the challenge at Holly Jolly - Traditional Colors.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous snowman card. Thanks for entering Holly Jolly Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT for HJC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.