Monday, June 20, 2016

Card Club - June - Floral Metal Accent

I chose the metal accent first.
I then cut a white circle with Spellbinder smooth circles at 2 3/8" just a bit larger than the metal circle. I cut the coordinating scallop circle from pink card stock.  I chose pink ribbon which matched the pink scallop.  I embossed a piece of white card stock with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I placed a piece of ribbon across the bottom third of the embossed layer and tape the ends to the back.  I then tied the shorter piece onto it.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.
I then assembled the scallop accent by adhering the white circle to the pink scallop.  I tacked this layer to the card front.  I then used a push pin to make holes for the 3 small brads.  These are blue which matched the card of the card. I pushed the prongs through the holes and spread them apart on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.