Monday, June 20, 2016

Card Club - June - Photo Frame

We are having card club today.

Left: Another photo frame card.  I chose a card that coordinated with the photo.  I added a piece of 7/8" grosgrain ribbon down the center of the card and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  Make sure your layout to ensure the photo will be in the orientation. I added 3D foam tape on the back of the frame and adhered it over the ribbon onto the card front. Ensure that the photo is still aligned then adhere the square inside the frame. 

Below:  I chose a card that coordinated with the photo.   The ribbon was taped to the inside of the card and pull across the card.  It was taped in place where the square would cover later. It was cut short and the end was flagged. 

Versatile design which easily allowed tall or wide orientations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.