Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Decorative Paper - Set 1

Today, I'm delivering some cards made with my own decorative paper to add to my inventory at gallery gift shop.

I've always loved these rounded squares and now that I have a Creative Memories punch which makes the sizes perfect it makes it a joy to make these cards.  I punched the smaller 1.25" squares from mauve/turquoise decorative paper. I punched the larger 1.5" squares from turquoise card stock.  These all had 2 corners rounded with a punch. The decorative ones were adhered to the solids tightly aligning one of the corners.  I color printed the large greeting on white in a coordinating color.  The white greeting layer was adhered to the card front. The 4 squares were then adhered with the tight corners all aligned to the center of the cross.  It gives the effect of a graphic flower.






Here's another using the same decorative paper and the same squares.  This time I left the square corners.  I mounted the decorative ones onto turquoise solid.  These were then adhered to a 3.25" square of textured white card stock.  The square was then adhered to the card front leaving about the same margin top and bottom.  I stamped the greeting with one of the stamps from the Good Greetings Stamp set in Tempting Turquoise.  I flagged the ends with the corner of the square punch as it was handy.   Celebrate allows the card to be used for birthdays, anniversary, graduation, or any other celebration.





I changed the orientation on this one to landscape/wide.  The greeting layer was printed with Garden Green and just one line with the greeting blocked onto it.  I used a ink background decorative paper with yellow and green.  The solid is Mexican Poppy Bazzil card stock.  These again are layered then placed along the line.  The whole layer is then adhered to a kelly green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.