Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Decorative Paper - Set 2

For this card I used heavy decorative paper made with alcohol inks and Future floor wax. I cut the quarter sheet with the Creative Memories circle cutter using the largest circle and the red cutter.  I rubbed the edge with a blue ink pad to get rid of the white edge.  I adhered it along the left folded edge of the blue card and trimmed the top and bottom to the card edge.  I created a slit in the fold to pull through a length of white 1/4 grosgrain ribbon.  The ends were taped down on the inside of the card. I then cut a shorter piece which I tied onto the first piece and trimmed the ends with scissors. I added silk flowers one white, one blue on the bottom third of the card just inside the curve. These are held in place with a tiny white brad to which I added a small flower sequin.  A card ready for any occasion.



This card is shares the same layout as the first one.  This time the colors a quieter. Mauve and turquoise onto a white background. This one was photo paper so was much easier to cut.  The same white grosgrain ribbon across the top.  A white then a purple silk flower on the accent with the same flower sequin and tiny white brad. The card is turquoise.












This card again is set up in the landscape/wide orientation.  I used my large greeting layout with Rose Red for the printing.  I punched the Stampin Up 1.25" circles from the ink background paper and the larger 1 3/8" circles from a deep rose solid card stock which matched the greeting. I selected a light blue card with coordinated with the blue in the decorative paper circles.  I generally  adhere the right then left then just place the center one leaving even spacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.