Saturday, June 11, 2016

Digital Cards - Save our Date

I've created some Save our Date cards using some of my art and photos.  Once personalized, they are available as 4x6 photo files and will be delivered in a digital file. They can be shared digitally on social media or sent by email. They can also be printed at your local photo printer.

This first one would be great for a wedding being held at the lake or cottage.  The lake photo has a pine branch coming in from the right hand corner.

This one features a watercolor background with one of  my original evergreen paintings.  It's elements are coordinated with the colors in the background.  This could be used for a summer wedding.

This birch tree card features one of my original watercolor paintings.  The elements are color coordinated with the background.  This would be great for a winter wedding.

You will find these on my Digital Products tab at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.