Thursday, June 23, 2016

Graduation Card - Sunburst

I made this card for my niece who is graduating from high school this year.

I started with a royal blue card. I then cut 2 pieces of card stock to 4.00 x 5.25 inches, one white and one yellow.  I cut the yellow one with the Stampin Up Sunburt Thin Die and layered it onto the white one.  Once adhered together this layer was adhered to the card front. I created a graduation cap by punching 2 squares 1.50 and 1.25 inches with my Creative Memories Double Square punch.  I layered the blue onto the larger black.  I created a tassel with yellow crochet cotton. I held in place on the hat with  a tiny white star brad.  I punched a SU decorative label the royal blue card color and added a SU Word Window greeting in yellow.  These were adhered together then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.