Saturday, June 4, 2016

New Home Card

I'm visiting my aunt's new home today so I made a card for her.  Things are getting unpacked and sorted out.  She says she feels at home in the house and the province which is very good.

I started with the Folk Art Festival cartridge and the Cricut.  I cut the fancy house at 3 inches in white and the shadow in royal blue.  I cut the greeting layer 3.75" x 5" from white textured card stock and I printed it with the colors I had chosen in mind.  I adhered a bit of red card stock behind the heart and then adhered the white house to the blue shadow.  This accent was then glued to the card front with 3D foam tape.  The full layer was then adhered to the card front. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Your aunt must appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.