Friday, June 3, 2016

Share Your Cup #200

I washed the kitchen rug and put it out to dry in the wonderful sun this morning.  As you can see it fits right in with the navy and sunshine yellow color theme of my kitchen.  I wash it in the bath tub then put it in the washer on spin only to get most of the water out.  Then it sits on the balcony till it's dry.  I have to turn it over a couple times during the day but at the end of the day it will be dry.  This rug was woven by my Mom on the loom she inherited from her mother. Mom asked what colors I would like and filled the bill.  She's a great lady. 

It rained last night but this morning was warm.













The pot of herbs planted on May 21st is showing signs of life and green sprouts.  It will be a while before I cut them and put them in my cooking.  Patience is a virtue.







I received the latest Stampin Up catalog from my demo Gail.  I made a cup of Jade Citrus Mint and browsed every page carefully.  That was 60 minutes well spent.

I've put a check next to the Woodland and Seaside embossing folders and the new balloon punch which is the right shape in my humble opinion.  The others were perfectly round and balloons are not usually.





I captured this water drop this morning on my walk.  It rained last night so most natural surfaces were wet. 
















Roses blooming is a good sign it's June.  I took this one again on my walk this morning.












2 comments:

  1. Hi there, nice to meet you! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. I love the blue and yellow rug. Amazing that your mom made this - she's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the rug was woven by your mother.

    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.