Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wedding Card - Purple Hearts

I made this card for the wedding today. 

I used a piece of spatter ink background paper I made when working on the gift for this couple.  This was cut leaving a border and adhered to a coordinating purple card. 
I wrapped a piece of 7/8 inch white grosgrain ribbon across the bottom third of the card.  I pulled it through a slit in the fold and brought the other end to the inside of the card and tape down the ends. 
I cut the sentiment from the same purple card stock as the card with one of the Tattered Lace Vertical Sentiment thin dies.  I layered it onto a piece of non shed silver glitter card stock leaving a tiny edge.  I added 3 silver tiny brads to hold the purple to the silver.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape aligned along the left hand side.
I punched textured card stock painted with the purple and iridescent inks with the Stampin Up Sweetheart punch.  These were adhered to the card front to the right side of the greeting.
I added silver bling rhinestones along the ribbon on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.