Thursday, July 14, 2016

Birthday Card Sister

I started with a Stampin Up Night of Navy card. 
I sponged a background on photo paper with a sponge and Island Indigo ink.  I punched the bottom with the Chevron Punch.
I cut the greeting with the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday thin die. Happy in Real Red and Birthday in Tempting Turquoise. 
Adhered the background then the greeting words.  I used Quick Dry Adhesive for the die cut greetings.




This is a birthday card for my sister who celebrates this week and I hope the mail system will deliver it on time.

Missed the deadline for challenge at Fab Friday but I have put the challenge graphic to show the colors.

2 comments:

  1. Like this card, Sylvia. It kind of gives a nod to the time of year. I like the sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, and I hope your sister receives it in time for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.