Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Birthday - Embossing

I started with a turquoise card.  I added a piece of designer paper by K&C Company - Addison Blue Teal & Green Floral that features turquoise, bright green, navy and pink.
I chose a taupe card stock that repeats the light curves in the designer paper. I created an embossed band with the  Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Foulard folder and taupe card stock. I placed it across the center of the card.
I chose handmade paper Prima flowers in green and turquoise. I added a daisy flower punchie from the same accent taupe card stock.  These are all held in place with a teal mini brad.
I stamped the greeting on the taupe card stock with Tempting Turquoise ink with a stamp from the Stampin Up Little Birthday Cheer stamp set.  I punched the greeting with the SU Modern Label punch.  It was adhered to the card front bottom right with 3D foam tape.

Sharing with Cute Card Thursday - #434 Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.