Wednesday, July 20, 2016

HB - Stripes

I started with the designer paper features thin stripes in grey and terracotta.  I used a dark grey card stock to punch borders with the Martha Stewart Arches Lattice border punch.  I adhered these to the top and bottom edges of the designer paper.  This layer was adhered to the card front.
I cut the greeting twice with the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday thin die.  Once, with the back side terra cotta of the designer paper then another with dark grey card stock.  I layered these having the grey create a shadow and adhered them with Quick Dry Adhesive.
I glued the greeting on the designer paper. I added a strip of terracotta designer paper below the greeting and adhered it to the card front with 5 tiny brads.

Sharing with the following challenges: Come and Get It Challenges - Checks or Stripes.

3 comments:

  1. Great dies and punches. The brads are really nice. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes certainly show off the lettering, Thanks for sharing your work on Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. …. Such a sweet project. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.