Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cards - Reuse of 4x4 Photos

Yet another design to re-use the 4x4 inch photos from my calendars after the year is through.

This one has a wonderful pink flower.  I selected a card in pink to coordinate with the flower.
I found a nice label clip art on Graphics Fairy which I colored to match.  I added the sentiment in the center then printed the greeting layer on white card stock and trimmed it to leave a small border of card color.
I adhered the photo within the frame printed in black on the sentiment layer.










This card features a Canada Goose photo on a blue card.
The clip art has been colored appropriately. Again, thanks to The Graphic Fairy.

















This card features a butterfly photo from the Retro Calendar.
It has a get well sentiment in french.
The clipart is from Clker.
The card is brown to pull all the elements together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.