Monday, August 1, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge - Aug - Light Blue / Winter

I chose designer paper - Snowflakes by Recollections purchased at Michaels. I cut 2 sheets of the paper into 4 x 5.25 inch pieces.  I chose the one with dark snowflakes for this set of cards and coordinated it with card teal card stock.  I adhered it to the card front leaving a small border.  I then printed the greeting on vellum and clear embossed it.  It was cut to 1.25 inches tall and 5.25 inches wide.  I placed a white snowflake confetti to the left and held it, the vellum to card front with a tiny white star brad. I added a tiny white round brad on the right hand side to keep it from shifting.
This is a great card to make in volume.  I made six of these for my card box.

Sharing with Christmas Card Challenges - #34 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! Your paper is beautiful and the sentiment on vellum is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and clever stamping on vellum . Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.