Thursday, August 4, 2016

Friends - Exchange Cards

I made these 2 cards for my card exchange this month.  I managed to purchase the Elizabeth Crafts Designs Friends thin die on sale.  I love the calligraphy style of lettering. This is a A Word with Words collection by Suzanne Cannon - Quietfire Design - a Canadian.

I chose the designer paper which I ripped and removed a section and adhered the 2 pieces at each end of the warm light blue card. I cut the word from the green and the ivory card stocks and layered them onto each other.  I punched flowers from the same colors on the word.  These were layered and held in place on the card front with ivory brads. 

I chose a turquoise card.  I ripped the designer paper as the first card except I switched the orientation to tall.  The word was cut from cherry red and brown card stock. They were layered again using quick dry adhesive.  I punched daisies from turquoise and brown.  They are held in place with taupe brown brads.

I am sharing these cards with my friends on the card exchange list for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.