Thursday, August 18, 2016

Simple Sentiments

These are a new level of card I am producing.  It is a note card with a layer adhered to the front.  For this set it is one of my 4x4 inch photos I used for my photo calendars.  This is one way to reuse the photo once the calendar page has expired. 

The 4x6 calendar page was cut with one of the dies from the Sizzix Squares Thinlits which cuts at 3.75 inches square which is perfect. The sentiment is color printed on white card stock in Smoky Slate.

The set is 6 cards with envelopes with sentiments one might need without much notice.  Get Well Soon, Sympathy, a simple thanks, Thinking of You or plain card with no sentiment.


They are simply packaged in a cellophane portfolio so 4 of the 6 cards a visible.   An insert is enclosed with product information.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.