Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How To: Nature Printing

I created some Nature Prints last week.  I have done this many times in the past.  I came across the maple leaf the other day and thought I should make some more.  The leaves are falling here so it was time do it before there was only dried ones left.

I plan to use these four as a set of Nifty Notes for sale this craft sale season.

I have put together a HowTo tutorial to show step by step how to produce these lovely images from nature.  There are so many interesting shapes in leaves.  You will be able to pick supple ones not dried ones from the trees or the ground. Check out my HowTo Tutorials.

This makes a fun activity to do with your kids or grand kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.