Thursday, November 3, 2016

Advent Calendars - Ready2Go

I prepared 2 Advent Calendars which are Ready2Go.  They are easily displayed and the pages are easy to move to the next day.  Each day has a scripture reading and I have included an Advent Activity List to help moms provide non chocolate/candy options for each day of advent.  You can find the list on my Freebies page.






















This one features a heavy wood photo holder with a clip at the top large enough to hold the 26 sheets of the calendar.  I added a red ribbon at the base to repeat the red in the calendar.  I've packaged it in cello.
















This one is a skinny clear glass vase which holds the 26 sheets nicely.  It protects the sheets without obscuring the calendar or the scripture.  I wrapped it in cello and tied it a red ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.