Monday, November 28, 2016

Card Club - November - Snowman Wonder

I started with the Tim Holtz die called Winter Wonder.
I then chose my designer paper which is from the My Mind's Eye - Countdown to Christmas 12x12 glitter pad.  This layer was trimmed to leave a small border and adhered to the front of a red card.

I cut the snowman from ivory textured card stock to go with the designer paper. I wrapped a length of red thread around his neck, knotted it and trimmed the ends.  I adhered him to the card front aligned to the left to leave room for the star. I added a blue felt snowflake sticker to his belly.

I then placed the red star sequin to the top right hand corner, used a push pin to create the hole in the centre through to the card front only.  Pushed through the prongs of a tiny red metallic brad and pressed the prongs apart on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.