Thursday, November 24, 2016

Christmas Cards - Refurbished Set 3

I used to print greeting cards with a Gocco printer.  This ivory wreath card is my own design that I printed in gold ink on ivory card stock along with the greeting.  I added the ivory organza ribbon onto the wreath. 

To refurbish - I trimmed the card front to leave a small border and mounted that onto a brown card front.




If you want to check out the Gocco printing process I found this video on line.  Turn the sound down on your computer before clicking.





This card features a small nativity clipart image.  It is layered onto a layer of white card stock. I then chose a piece of purple mulberry paper.  It was wet with a paint brush in order to be able to rip it in the shape desired.  I dried the paper with an iron then adhered it to the card front which had the greeting color printed onto it then mounted the other layers.

To refurbish this card I trimmed the card front to leave a small border and mounted it onto a purple card to coordinate with the purple mulberry paper.










 This card features a Christmas tree in a modern design.  It is stamped onto a white layer with a green ink pad.  It was mounted onto a piece of coordinating green bond paper and trimmed with decorative scissors.  It was then mounted to the greeting layer which has a greeting color printed in red.

To refurbish the card I trimmed the card front to leave a small border.  I then mounted it to the front of a coordinating green card.










 This is a card I designed for my work a few years ago.  It features coordinated digital images of the star and the word PEACE. 

To refurbish I trimmed the card front to leave a small white border. Then I layered it onto a red card stock layer then onto a warm green card.







This card features a small store bought card in turquoise with a bright red bird. 

I mounted the small card front onto white pearl card stock leaving a small border. Then onto the front of a black card which picked up the black in the words on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.