Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Art Canvas - Aspen Grove

I finished the 10x10 inch painting I started in the summer.  I had to research impasto panting with a palette knife.

I mixed some Ranger Texture Paste, some Golden Regular Gel (Semi-Gloss) medium and some Deep Yellow acrylic paint by Artist's Loft.  I applied it with a palette knife to the top in the trees and a few on the snow on the ground. I let that dry overnight.

I created the aspen leaf and drew it onto deep yellow card stock then fussy cut it around the edge.  It is mounted to the bottom right hand corner with 3D foam tape.

I added a wire hanger to the back along with bumper pads in the bottom corners.



Being delivered for the Miniatures Show at the CAVA Gallery which opens on Friday.

 I'm sending my Cardinal in Birches as well.  See the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.