Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Breakfast - This Week

I received this mug for Christmas.  It features a Chickadee on this side and a Cardinal on the other.  I received the coasters and tea towels as well.  The red one matches the tablecloth really nicely.

They are part of the Cardinal Collection from Northern Reflections.





I created a center piece for the table with three mercury glass pieces.  I placed the tree, a bottle with a pick of Christmas greenery, and a fluted ornament on a gold large charger plate.  I added a large pine cone for contrast to the sparkle. 




The centerpiece was added to a handmade table runner.  This one features black, gold, silver, and grey.  The grey and black coordinates well with the colors in the mug.   It`s they are put together offset which creates a wavy design.














I had grapefruit, rye toast with peanut butter and a small sweet square.  I received the grapefruit knife from a friend who no longer eats them.
The knife is marked H. Morton Sheffield Make from stainless steel.
I chose a pointed teaspoon to make the removal of section easy. 






This is an overall view of the table this morning.  I am enjoying my white IKEA building background.

I have added some wooden block buildings which I bought recently.

The mug holds Masala Chai tea with some honey and cream.

Sharing with Bernideen on her Friends Sharing Tea link up.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty cup! Live the chicadee!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a cardinal on the other side which is as cute so I will post its photo some later. Sylvia D.

      Delete
  2. Very cute mug, Sylvia! I wandered into Northern Reflection for the first time in years last fall and found adorable "Tea Time" pajamas. Naturally, they came home with me. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margie, What a cute idea. I would not thought of tea theme on clothing. Maybe an apron but not pajamas. Sylvia D.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.