Monday, January 23, 2017

Card Club - January - Hot Pink

Today is the first Card Club for 2017.  I have a small but loyal group of participants.  I am very grateful to be able to teach regularly.

This card is using the cut outs from this set of cards.  I chose to change the orientation and trim off bits off the sides of the die cut.  I found in my stash the perfect pink acrylic circle stickers which fit well in the half circle part of the die cut.
I chose a hot pink card and added a layer of soft yellow striped designer which was cut to leave a small border.
I punched a large daisy from dark brown espresso card stock and placed it in the center of the half circle then mounted the sticker over the center.  The die cut was then adhered to the card front.
I designed the banner greeting to incorporate the dark brown color of the daisy punch and the hot pink.  It was color printed then fussy cut along the border and mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.