- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, January 30, 2017
Winter Snowflake Birthday
I started with one of my large greeting layers. I adhered it to a brown card.
I added several snowflake punchies. The punchies are all by Martha Stewart. I placed the large and small blue ones in the top left hand corner and the others offset from those.
I unified the design with green mini brads which match the color of the greeting.