Monday, February 27, 2017

Card Club - February - Gold Glitter Celebrate

I started with left over invites which featured polka dots in black, a couple of other colors and gold glitter.  I chose to cut it down leaving only the sentiment.  I used my Creative Memories cutter with the medium oval template and the red knife.
I found organza ribbon in ivory and gold which repeated the colors in the glitter layer.  I wrapped it around, knotted it to the front and trimmed the ends.
This was adhered to the black layer which was embossed with the Stampin Up Polka Dot Textured Impressions folder.  This layer leaves a small border on the warm taupe colored card which coordinated with some of the dots in the accent layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.