Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - February - Red / Hearts

The theme for my blog Christmas Card Challenge for February is Red and Hearts.

I chose an Always Artichoke card base which has some texture.  The glitter designer paper is from Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue by My Mind`s Eye.  It was trimmed to leave a small border.  I cut a length of blue seam binding and placed it just left of center and taped the ends to the back of the designer paper.

I cut a large heart from red velvet paper with the Sizzix Hearts#2 thin lits. I cut some warm white card stock with the next size down.  I cut one from the smallest size, placed onto the white one and used a push pin to create a pierced heart shape.

I used a red crystal brad to hold the heart element onto the card front.

I designed the greeting and color printed it onto warm white card stock.   I fussy cut the greeting banner and adhered it to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.